Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sneak Peak

Here is a sneak peak at my latest collection - well the molds of them anyway! I'm taking the wax pieces in to be cast today - I can't wait to see what they look like in silver. I've made rings and necklace pendants with kimono and Japanese family crest designs. My favourite design though surprisingly is my Godzilla ring! Well, I guess it's not so surprising - I really like lizards. When we went to Taronga Zoo last year, my favourite animal was the komodo dragon. I've been bitten by a blue-tongue lizard - but it was not its fault, I was trying to feed it at the time and my finger must have looked more tasty than the mince! Suki also likes lizards, but not in a good, friendly way...



4 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Oh wow, can't wait to see your rings. Suki would love the park next to my place, it's full of water dragons, she could chase them all day long!

satsuki design said...

She would have a fabulous time (as long as she didn't catch them!). She is so funny in the garden - she prances around like a princess! :)

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

I can't wait to see the finished pieces! I just love kamon designs! Actually, it's starting to freak me out how similar our tastes are.... I love lizards too and actually raised 20 water dragons from eggs once.

Linda said...

These are going to be absolutely stunning - as always! I love your Godzilla design. I am sure that adorable suki girl wouldn't really do anything bad to a lizard!